Saturday, March 8, 2008

My first ever blog !!

Here I am - finally getting started in my journey of Web 2.0.

It has taken me a while to get started as I have found the most difficult thing so far was thinking of a name for my blog. What's in a name you say - well, I wanted it to represent me or else one of the facets of me .

This may sound silly , but if I am going to be in cyberspace I may as well have a bit of me in the name.

I am looking forward to my e-learning and have so far watched the Youtube video and Stephen Fry.

So stick with me as I continue on this journey over the next few weeks and we'll have a laugh together.

Balatro

1 comment:

snowflake said...

Hey I can relate it took me a while to get going but what you can learn is GREAT!!!

stick at it and we'll see where you get to

shauna